- Home (CatsEyes Aerial Photography home page) - CatsEyes Aerial Photography Home Page, including a section on what's new on the site, platform status and the obligatory disclaimer.
- Gallery (Gallery) - A collection of photos relating to Aerial Photography and/or R/C flight in general.
- Links (Links) - Links to other Aerial Photography resources on the web, including Suppliers and Manufacturers.
- Cat's Eye 2 (Cat's Eye 2, page 1 - Introduction) - An introduction to the development work on the Cat's Eye 2.
- (no menu item) (Cat's Eye 2, page 2 - Electronics) - An description of the proposed electronics for the Cat's Eye 2.
- (no menu item) (Cat's Eye 2, page 3 - Airframe) - An description of the proposed airframe for the Cat's Eye 2.
- Cat's Eye 1 (Platform: Cat's Eye 1) - Information on the Cat's Eye 1 platform, my current primary aerial photography platform.
- MagpieAP (Platform: MagpieAP) - Information on the MagpieAP platform (since "retired").
- Long-nose Getter (Platform: Long-Nose Getter) - Information on the Long-Nose Shot Getter platform.
- AF Vehicle (Autonomous Flight Vehicle) - Some preliminary musings about an autonomous flight vehicle. (Development is currently on hold.)
- Crysler (Site: Crysler, ON) - Documents a flight of the Cat's Eye 1 at Crysler, ON, a town on the abandoned New York Central's Ottawa Division, on July 12, 2008.
- NYO (Railway: NYO) - Information on the New York and Ottawa railway
- M & O (Railway: CP's M & O Subdivision) - Information on the Canadian Pacific's M & O Subdivision
- Finding Lost Planes (Finding Lost Planes) - Information on finding lost planes, and a review of the Planelocator.
- Power Meters (Power Meters/Analyzers) - Information and links to some Power Meters and Analyzers (dates to 2007).
- Site Map (Site Map) - This page displays the Site Map.
- RSS Feed (RSS Feed) - This page produces the RSS XML document.
- Email Me (Email Me) - A pseudo-link that loads the email client an populates the "To:" field with my email address